Alphie's story Alphie's story

Cool Story

It's not bad but I wouldn't have understood it if i didn't read your comment about it. The animations were a little too fast and hyper to really get an understanding of what was going on. Which isn't always a bad think when you're just showing random violence but isn't the best when you're trying to portray a story .

EVanimations responds:

alright thanx,
i know what you mean.
however, i did say that in some parts the animation is highly processor-intensive and tends to "jump" a lot, so don't try to blame the animator.

Daddy Curage Daddy Curage

I liked it

Though your drawing aren't the best, you really have your style down and the story was cool even though your translations were hard to understand at times. What I really enjoyed was how perfect the music and sound effects were. I could tell you put in a lot of effort in it and can't wait to see how you progress with your future submissions.

The Lonely Castle Crasher The Lonely Castle Crasher

Lol

This shit was funny, i love the story and simple character design and how cool the joint and banana looked

LAVAGASM responds:

Thanks, I drew the joint just for this movie, and I drew the banana before this movie.

What is Love? What is Love?

I Loved It

Great story line went along with the song nicely, you deserve frontpage easily, definitely because you lost all you work and started again. That is a hard thing to do my friend, a hard thing indeed.
5/5

Good Morning! Good Morning!

Great I loved it

I've seen screenshots that you've posted in the forums and i've been very much so anticipating this movie. Not a let down Great job! (:

ConAir responds:

That's great to hear, I was hoping it wasn't a let down after all the great responses I got on the pictures I posted. Thanks!