Alphie's story Alphie's story

Cool Story

It's not bad but I wouldn't have understood it if i didn't read your comment about it. The animations were a little too fast and hyper to really get an understanding of what was going on. Which isn't always a bad think when you're just showing random violence but isn't the best when you're trying to portray a story .

EVanimations responds:

alright thanx,
i know what you mean.
however, i did say that in some parts the animation is highly processor-intensive and tends to "jump" a lot, so don't try to blame the animator.

Daddy Curage Daddy Curage

I liked it

Though your drawing aren't the best, you really have your style down and the story was cool even though your translations were hard to understand at times. What I really enjoyed was how perfect the music and sound effects were. I could tell you put in a lot of effort in it and can't wait to see how you progress with your future submissions.

The Lonely Castle Crasher The Lonely Castle Crasher

Lol

This shit was funny, i love the story and simple character design and how cool the joint and banana looked

LAVAGASM responds:

Thanks, I drew the joint just for this movie, and I drew the banana before this movie.

Ultra Dragon Fun Force Ultra Dragon Fun Force

Great music and animation

The gameplay seemed sluggish and boring though, and it upset me because the graphics and music was so amazing...i think you guys should come out with a sequel and maybe bring in a coder that would be able to make those changes on to a more advanced level.

Kangadang the Kangaroo Kangadang the Kangaroo

Idk

The animation sucked and so did alot of the gameplay, but for some reason i was drawn to this game. lol

Mega G Mega G

This is nice

Wow man this shit is nice, good job